Our traineeships are flexible education and training programmes, with work experience that unlocks your great potential and prepares you for future careers by helping you to become ‘work ready’ in sports delivery. Attainable qualifications include: Transcend Level 2 Award for Holiday Club Activity Coaches in Multi-Sports and the Transcend Level 2 Award in Leading Inclusive Physical Activities.
Traineeships are ideal if you want to move into a job or apprenticeship but do not currently have the skills and experience that employers are looking for. Traineeships are a 12-13 week programme made up of these elements:
- Work preparation training sector-based qualification
- English and Maths support
- A work experience placement with Premier Education Group, who are the UK’s largest provider of sport and physical activity to Primary Schools.
If you have been unsuccessful in applying for an apprenticeship or job role you may find a traineeship helps give you the skills and confidence necessary to move on.
To be eligible to start a government funded traineeship, you must;
- Be aged 16-18 and be a UK or EEA Citizen or have a settled status with no restrictions
- Have little previous work experience
- Not hold a qualification above level 3
- Not have undertaken a similar programme before
Please view current traineeship vacancies here, or complete the form below to register if there is not currently a vacancy in your area: